Suggestions for incorporating the speech competition within the school activities –
- If your students are already presenting speeches as part of their course, give them the option of choosing a justice topic and entering this competition
- If you are considering issues of justice within any of your Departments, including English and Social Sciences, then a justice-focused speech might be appropriate
- A Justice Speech could be a good way to fill the ‘gap’ between final exams and the end of the school year
- Justice speeches can be incorporated as part of Social Justice Week (usually in September)
- Download this pdf /poster flyer to place on noticeboard &/or hand out to your students.
Register below to receive occasional updates about this competition.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]