Suggestions for incorporating the speech competition within the school activities –
- If your students are already presenting speeches as part of their Year 9 or 10 course, give them the option of choosing a justice topic and entering this competition
- If you are considering issues of justice within any of your Departments, including English and Social Sciences, then a justice focused speech might be appropriate
- A Justice Speech could be a good way to fill the ‘gap’ between final exams and the end of the school year
- Justice speeches can be incorporated as part of Social Justice Week (10-16 September 2017)
- Download this pdf /poster flyer to place on noticeboard &/or hand out to your students.
Register below to receive occasional updates about this competition.